"Stop, drop and roll!"
Liz’s reactions are perfection. Guide to handling life by Liz Lemon.
There are no mistakes, only opportunities. - Tina Fey
- Grilled cheese and soup from a dinner, STAT.
- Dog groomer. Someone in this family should have a hairstyle .
- Tickets for the American Museum of National History for a playdate with the Blue Whale.
- A taxi ride - it’s like my own personal driver - who has amnesia and never remembers me.
- One huge NY bagel that feeds our whole family and a family of pigeons.
- Late Night online shopping. Vintage squirrel soaps from the ’70s?! Oh boy. Go to bed.
- Fresh fish and vegetables from Citarella that my husband knows how to cook. Yes, I am lucky.
- Movie download for kids, also know as “The Neutralizing Ray”.
- Donuts for everyone in the office, because food breeds loyalty.
- Apology to someone I’ve accidentally offended. A dozen carnations for the world’s biggest movie star.
- Manicure. ‘Cause when you talk with your hands, they should be human hands.
- A birthday cake with a coworker’s picture on it. So I can eat his/her face.
- Shoes for ever-growing toddler feet. I like sturdy, she prefers light-up ballerina mermaid.
- Five “locker chandeliers” for upcoming kids birthday parties. Don’t overthink it.
- A gym membership so I can take a “stretching area nap.”
- Who is drinking all this #$*@*# milk?
- Pens and stickers from the “Stationary and Toy” store. I would like to be buried there.
- Periodicals. Celebs Plastic Surgery Secrets?! I mean… The New Yorker. Yeah, The New Yorker.
Tina Fey most trusted doggie treat [x]
Tina hosting SNL
Where Tina is behaving and aging age reverse…
I want to apologize before you, I stopped posting for a while because I’m no wifi at home, and I’m using the 3G internet. Sorry for it, but I’ll be back soon!